Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Character Constant

Its said that character can achieve everything! I was inspired about this topic when I visited Ramakrishna ashram and picked up handful of books in the ultimate sale they were offering!


Its said that there are several disciplines for building character which can be knowingly cultivated
when I was reading these tiny books, I was totally inspired and kept me going for couple of days!
For self development one needs to put in continuous effort to make it work.

Granted enough character, our friends will be more powerful than our enemies, peace more than war, healing more than killing. Granted enough character, our trains will run on time :) factories will produce more goods than expected, fields will yield more crop than expected. Granted enough character, our dams will hold floods, our bridges

No comments: